CA DMV FORMS (RENEWAL)
The Tag Stop specializes in renewing cars, trucks, boats, vessels and desert toys. If possible please bring in your renewal notice issued by the DMV and any of the following documents that may apply. If you have any questions or are unsure which documents are necessary come on by. We are here to help.
CA DMV FORMS (TRANSFER OF TITLE)
Did you recently purchase a new car? or Move to California from another state? This is the place for you! Please click on the links below and view documents used in the transfer process.
CA DMV FORMS (VIN VERIFICATION)
The following list of DMV transactions require a VIN verification to be completed:
- registration of a vehicle last registered out of state
- re-registration of a vehicle that was previously “junked” or “salvaged”
- registration of desert toys or trailer
- registration of a vehicle that has not previously been registered
CA DMV FORMS (PERSONALIZED, SPECIAL INTEREST, HANDICAP PLATES)
- Special Interest License Plate Application (REG 17)
- DMV Application for Disabled Person (REG 195)
- DMV Application for Plates, Sticker, Documents (REG 156)
CA DMV FORMS (VESSEL, BOAT & OFF HIGHWAY VEHICLES)
GOT TAGS? We do. The Tag Stop would like to help you with all your special registration needs. No appointment necessarily.
CA DMV FORMS (LIEN SALE)
If a person has repaired, furnished supplies/materials for, or towed or stored a vehicle and has not been paid for the services rendered, that person has a lien against the vehicle.Please refer to the following documents in order to complete the lien sale